Development Today: Gryphon Wealth building-out at Touchton Road
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 16, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. November 20, 2023
- DSRP LLC, 1628 Walnut St., contractor is Duval Master Construction Inc., interior renovation for five units, $365,873.
Office, Bank, Professional
- 8774 Perimeter Park Blvd LLC, 8774 Perimeter Park Blvd., contractor is T&T Contracting Group Inc., 8,000 square feet, medical clinic interior demolition, $650,000.
- Gryphon Wealth LLC, 4600 Touchton Road E., contractor is Spartan Construction LLC, 4,685 square feet, tenant build-out, $332,502.
- Wells Fargo Center, 1 Independent Drive W., contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 30th-floor renovation, $270,739.
- NuSpine Chiropractic, 4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway, No. 204, contractor is Savs Consulting LLC, 1,344 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club, 13141 City Station Drive, No. 143, contracting Facility Contracting Solutions LLC, renovation, $55,000.
- The Icy Spot LLC, 10584 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 13, contractor is MJC Builders LLC, 1,200 square feet, converting use, $35,000.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe, 5821 Beach Blvd., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., nine wall, ground directional, menu board and clearance bar signs, $14,800.
- The Note Apartments, 14041 Hyatt Road, contractor is Independent Sign and Lighting LLC, monument sign, $8,500.
- StoreEase Self Storage, Office, 8483 New Kings Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three wall signs with logo, $7,200.
- Image Studios, 9822 Tapestry Park Circle, No. 108, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,320.