Development Today: Historic LaVilla funeral home approved for Airbnb and restaurant use
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 17 and 19, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. November 21, 2023
- Timuquana Country Club, 4028 Timuquana Road, No. 2, contractor is The Angelo Group Inc., 1,375 square feet, tennis building renovation, $450,000.
- Hillman-Pratt and Walton Funeral Home, 525 W. Beaver St., contractor is Avant Construction Group Inc., 9,482 square feet, convert use to Airbnb and restaurant, $2 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Southeast Pharmacy, 8081 Philips Highway, No. 7, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 1,475 square feet, alteration, $290,500.
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp, 301 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Daktronics Inc., five permits to replace LED video with 36-foot x 60-foot sign, LED ribbon display and logo signs, $1.98 million.
- Daikin Comfort Technologies Goodman, 8952 Western Way, No. 10, contractor is Southeast Creative Group Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Tropia Luxury Apartments, 13924 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., wall logo sign, $4,732.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe, 5821 Beach Blvd., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., clearance bar, $2,300.