Development Today: PangeaKeto bringing low-carb menu to Beach Boulevard
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 11, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 13, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 11950 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Bliss Products and Services Inc., Chuck Rogers Park playground equipment replacement, $160,000.
- Windmill Property Group LLC, 904 Cesery Terrace, contractor is Pecan Construction LLC, 2,156 square feet, new quadruplex building, $200,000.
- Island Pointe Apartments, 1000 Island Point Drive, contractor is Burkhalter Wrecking Inc., 9,867 square feet, building demolition, $53,480.
- Linden House, 14900 Inspire Way, contractor is RISE General Contractors LLC, 343 square feet, new pump house building, $15,000.
- America’s Little Leaders, 1527 Gandy St., contractor is Wesley E. Sanks, 1,742 square feet, new modular building, $45,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 4368 N. Davis St., contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., 49,899 square feet, District IV Medical Examiner’s office and dumpster enclosure, $57.29 million.
- Dorado Graphix, Imeson Landing Business Park, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 304, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 7,037 square feet, interior build-out, $225,000.
- Loctek, 2983 Faye Road, contractor is ARCO Design/Build Jacksonville LLC, foundation for warehouse expansion, $137,873.
- Amazon DJX3, 250 Busch Drive E., contractor is Sheer Enterprises Inc., new sorting system electrical modification, $47,000.
- PangeaKeto, 14474 Beach Blvd., contractor is Adkins Construction LLC, 1,969 square feet, tenant build-out, $60,000.
- Hardwick Farms, 6913 and 7125 Powers Ave., contractor is Bent Construction LLC, two monument signs, $50,000.
- RiverTown Church, 3044 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Harbinger LLC, ground sign, $10,000.
- Stanton Optical, 13529 Beach Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., two wall signs, $4,800.
- Dillard’s, 4755 Town Crossing Drive, contractor is CDI Contractors LLC, 1,870 square feet, cosmetics sales area renovation, $228,472.