Development Today: Johnson & Johnson Vision adding $6 million nitrogen plant
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 18, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 20, 2023
- Transitioning Treasures LLC, 1500 Rowe Ave., contractor is Nesmith Construction LLC, 2,160 square feet, adult day care build-out, $20,000.
- Jacksonville Sleep Center, 6930 Bonneval Road, contractor is Commercial Construction, 7,190 square feet, expansion, $728,429.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 941 square feet, imaging room renovation, $625,000.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision, 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Turner Construction Co., 6,000 square feet, new nitrogen plant, $6.11 million.
- Coraluzzo Petroleum Transporters, 2058 E. 21st St., contractor is Racine Construction Co., 5,436 square feet, new metal building, $850,000.
- Humic Growth Solutions Inc., 709 Eastport Road, contractor is Raise and Restore Inc., 1,968 square feet, new modular building, $150,000.
- Frida Baby, 11007 Development Way, contractor is Becknell Services LLC, 1,306 square feet, temporary trailer, $100,000.
- Coffee House Cafe, 8206 Philips Highway, No. 28, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Jacksonville Coffee Co., 4413 Town Center Parkway, No. 221, contractor is Vulcan Construction LLC, 1,600 square feet, tenant build-out, $80,000.