Development Today: Aegis Consulting building-out at Bonneval Road
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 20, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 22, 2023
- Avenue Royale Apartments, 7635 Timberlin Park Blvd., contractor is Cohen Construction Inc., 128 square feet, spa demolition, $15,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Church of Eleven22, 14286 Beach Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Marand Builders Inc., relocated air handler units structural support, $58,066.
- City of Jacksonville, 5110 US Highway 301 S., contractor is Aptim Environmental & Infrastructure LLC, Trail Ridge Landfill evaporator installation, $3.13 million.
- City of Jacksonville, 2637 W. First St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., Department of Public works ADA upgrades, $131,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 8275 Western Way Circle, contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., Fire Station No. 44 ADA upgrades, $76,741.
- Craig Air Center Inc., 985 Charles Lindbergh Drive, contractor is Lacmc.LLC, siding replacement, $136,250.
Office, Bank, Professional
- CSX Transportation, 500 Water St., contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co. 800 square feet, lobby renovation, $676,580.
- Aegis Consulting LLC, 7077 Bonneval Road, No. 450, contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., 4,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $350,000.
- Joy Massage LLC, 6043 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Landmark Builders LLC, 1,261 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
- Dunkin’, 7908 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall and menu board, $4,750.
- PNC Bank, 1090 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is C.M. Freeman Co., ATM signage, $1,800.
- PNC Bank, 8430 Blanding Blvd., contractor is C.M. Freeman Co., ATM signage, $1,800.
- Discount Tire, 11567 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Warwick Construction Inc., 8,779 square feet, new building, $950,000.