Development Today: Medical Microinstruments Inc. headquarters approved for Gate Parkway
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 22 and 24, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 26, 2023
- Jacksonville Portfolio Opportunity, 8255 Dix Ellis Trail, contractor is Avant Construction Group Inc., 55,480 square feet, converting three hotel buildings to apartments, $3.65 million.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Products Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Turner Construction Co., 9,848 square feet, waste plastic recycling addition, $20 million.
- Imeson Park South, 1511 Zoo Parkway, No. 500, contractor is The Conlan Co., 235,999 square feet, new building, $15.13 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Medical Microinstruments Inc., 5022 Gate Parkway, No. 500, contractor is Dav-Lin LLC, 17,606 square feet, corporate headquarters with medical robot storage build-out, $1.19 million.
- Beaches Dermatology, 13111 Atlantic Blvd., No. 3, contractor is Watson Construction Group Inc., 2,750 square feet, expansion, $160,000.
- Dunkin’, 7908 Blanding Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction Services Inc., 2,116 square feet, renovation, $143,575.