Development Today: Debs Store approved for renovation
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 25, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 27, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 5109 Lambing Road, contractor is Lanier Plans Inc., Lynn Park playground equipment installation, $89,472.
- Topaz Gardens, 7350 Blanding Blvd., contractor is All Pro Roofing & Consulting LLC, unit repair, $15,750.
Church, Other Religious
- Etz Chaim Synagogue, 10167 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, 4,819 square feet, sanctuary renovation, $520,000.
- The Landings at Belle Rive Condominium Association Inc., 10200 Belle Rive Blvd., contractor is Big Z Pool Service LLC, swimming pool renovation, $48,939.
- The Parts House, 10321 Fortune Parkway, contractor is Lloyd’s Construction & Consulting LLC, 780 square feet, restroom and break room renovation, $45,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- TXX Services Florida Inc., 600 Suemac Road, No. 6, contractor is Spartan Construction LLC, 10,307 square feet, tenant build-out, $109,439.
- McDonald’s, 7245 Merrill Road, contractor is Davies General Contracting Inc., 578 square feet, trash enclosure, $25,000.
- McDonald’s, 12565 Yellow Bluff Road, contractor is Davies General Contracting Inc., 576 square feet, trash enclosure, $25,000.
- School of Rock, 11112 San Jose Blvd., No. 25, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,200.
- Farewell Tattoos, 5028 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,200.
- Myrtel’s, 2294 Mayport Road, No. 7, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Debs Store LLC, 1478 Florida Ave., contractor is Baker Consulting & Engineering LLC, 2,608 square feet, renovation, $500,000.