Development Today: Playa Bowls build-out at St. Johns Town Center
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 26, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. September 28, 2023
- City of Jacksonville, 4560 N. Main St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., Fire Station No. 9 interior and exterior ADA improvements, $81,128.
Office, Bank, Professional
- UF Health Financial Evaluation, 1933 Boulevard, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 20,436 square feet, tenant build-out, $986,265.
- VyStar Tower, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., ninth-floor selective demolition and replacement of interior finishes, $450,000.
- Wells Fargo Center, 1 Independent Drive W., 16th floor, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 17,006 square feet, common area improvements, $209,927.
- Ecohab Flooring Inc., 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 204, contractor is Lay Duckworth Construction Co., 5,848 square feet, interior build-out, $200,000.
- Bank of America, 9000 Southside Blvd., Building 500, contractor is Marand Builders Inc., reinforce an area on the second floor, $50,000.
- Tastea Boba, 12529 Yellow Bluff Road, No. 5, contractor is International Management Co., 1,334 square feet, tenant build-out, $216,000.
- Playa Bowls, 4720 Town Crossing Drive, No. 125, contractor is One Call Contracting, 2,012 square feet, tenant build-out, $110,000.
- Tru by Hilton, 1265 Airport Road, contractor is Sign Source, four wall signs, $9,980.