Crowley Maritime executives change roles.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected]
• PS27 Empowerment, a Jacksonville nonprofit that provides training and development for entrepreneurs, appointed two members to its board of directors:
Ruby Sellers is vice president of digital operations at SharedLABS Inc.
Nathan Rimpf is a private wealth adviser at Goldman Sachs in West Palm Beach.
• Crowley Logistics promoted LaSonya Hill vice president of customer care. Hill joined Crowley in 1994 as a part-time student and joined permanently in 1997. Hill most recently was director of customer care.
• Eres McKee joined San Jose Episcopal Day School as director of marketing and development. McKee was an adjunct faculty member and accreditation coordinator at Edward Waters College.
• Lolita Hill received the U.S. Department of Transportation’s 2019 National Highway Safety Administration Lifesavers Award for appreciation and recognition of outstanding contributions and commitment to the Drug Evaluation and Classification program. Hill is president and CEO of L. Hill & Associates LLC at 511 N. Washington St., providing consultation, education, outreach, field training and referral services to local organizations.
• Two Crowley Maritime Corp. executives changed roles:
Michael Roberts returned to Washington, D.C., as senior vice president for government relations. Roberts has represented Crowley since 1991 on issues affecting the industry, including the Jones Act, Maritime Security Program and economic regulation. Roberts served in Jacksonville since 2008 as senior vice president and general counsel.
Parker Harrison will serve as senior vice president and general counsel in Jacksonville, responsible for the legal and risk management teams. Harrison was senior vice president of procurement and risk management.