These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Monterey Apartments, 2851 Yellow Pine Court, No. 1, contractor is Northstar General Contracting Inc., 8,943 square feet, new building, $270,000.
- BDEP Murray Hill LLC, 1165 Randolph St., contractor is Roofing Labor Inc., roof replacement, $70,000.
- Trollie Lane Apartments, 2600 Trollie Lane, contractor is Patriot Roofing Services Inc., roof replacement, $32,788.
- Aries Medical Corp., 4243 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Southern Coast Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $29,000.
- Bricklayers & Masons Union, 145 E. First St., contractor is Quality Discount Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $19,750.
- Jacksonville Pediatrics P.A., 2606 Park St., contractor is Summit Construction Group LLC, roof replacement, $15,000.
- Metro Diner, 9802 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Harbinger LLC, two permits for wall signs, $9,000.
- Jax Jewelry & Pawn, 517 Cassat Ave., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,500.
- Welcome to Johns Creek, 4298 Chets Creek Drive E., contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., monument sign, $3,350.
- West Jax Commercial Center, 3599 Lenox Ave, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., four permits for blank wall signs, $3,200.
- Jacksonville Humane Society, Linda Berry Stein Center, 8464 Beach Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Veterinary, Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, Training, 14193 Philips Highway, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,500.
- Guitars Unlimited, 9889 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,450.
- North Florida Medical Center, 2386 Dunn Ave., No. 109, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,230.
- 9925 San Jose LLC, 9925 San Jose Blvd., No. 3, contractor is Coastal Contracting of North Florida Inc., 2,750 square feet, tenant build-out, $137,000.
- NexTower Development Group LLC, 2129 Dean Road, contractor is Florida Tel Con Inc., install new cell tower, $150,000.