These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Fiddler’s Reef Apartments, 2753 Mayport Road, contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, 573,802 square feet, four permits for new apartments, clubhouse and car wash buildings, $43 million.
- JAX LNG LLC, 9225 Dames Point Road, contractor is Matrix Service Inc., install 2- million gallon liquid natural gas tank, $900,000.
- Chinook Enterprises Corp., 8282 Western Way Circle, contractor is Ideal Conditions Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., 14,453 square feet, renovation, $150,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- SportClips, 4413 Town Center Parkway, No. 211, contractor is JH Strickland Construction LLC, 1,585 square feet, tenant build-out, $125,000.
- Florida Sensor Service Inc., 4640 Sub Chaser Court, No. 110, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Ind., 1,129 square feet, expansion, $65,430.
- Pablo Cove, 3595 Lily Marsh Ave., contractor is Mattamy Homes Corp., monument sign, $65,000.
- Baptist Health Medical Offices, 3690 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $12,000.
- Kettering, 11267 Kettering Crossing Drive, contractor is Providence Construction Co., monument sign, $10,000.
- WoodSprings Suites an Extended Stay Hotel, 3425 Saland Way, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $8,000.
- NextGen Hearing Aids, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 45, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Empanada Llama, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 39, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Prose Healthy Nails, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Joe’s Taylor, 3546 St. Johns Bluff Road S., No. 111, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Stretch Lab, 11111 San Jose Blvd., No. 71, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,800.