These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Daily’s Place, 1 Daily’s Place, contractor is Thompson Awning & Shutter Co., 1,292 square feet, install canopy, $52,500.
- Taylor Apartments, 6701 Chester Ave., contractor is Colleron Builders Inc., alteration, $83,750.
- The Preserve at San Jose Condominium Association Inc., 8880 Old Kings Road S., contractor is Belfor USA Group Inc., two permits for siding replacement, $73,994.
- WhiteWave Foods Co., 2198 W. Beaver St., contractor is Dixie Industrial LLC, alteration, $181,029.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Global Outreach Charter Academy Inc., 8985 Lone Star Road, contractor is R.D. Michaels Inc., 67,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.2 million.
- Rainbow, 976 Arlington Road N., No. 1, contractor is Rogers Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,000.