These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, 4600 Touchton Road E., No. 100, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 24,130 square feet, nursing station renovations, $1.8 million.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Courtyard by Marriott, 4670 Lenoir Ave. S., contractor is Vertical Excellence Inc., renovation, $750,000.
- First Watch, The Daytime Cafe’, 9271 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 4,015 square feet, new building, $644,955.
- Tepeyolot Cerveceria, 2130 Kings Ave., contractor is Coastal Contractors Inc., 5,488 square feet, tenant build-out, $443,000.
- Scarlett Oaks, 3093 Farmall Drive, contractor is Veteran Construction Solutions LLC, two permits for monument signs, $50,934.
- Domino’s, 2440 Mayport Road, No. 1, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,000.
- Lucky Goat Coffee Co., 12620 Beach Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,345.