These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 3 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 6549 Arlington Road, contractor is Precision Playgrounds-Jax Inc., install playground equipment at Bruce Park, $96,067.
- Memorial Hospital, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is The Robins & Morton Group, 24,663 square feet, operating room addition and renovation, $15.5 million.
- Margo Garden Products, 10501 Cold Storage Road, No. 100, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 7,982 square feet, tenant office build-out, $1.48 million.
- Closets by Design, 3728 Philips Highway, No. 301, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 13,402 square feet, demolition, $13,402.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Zell Orthodontics, 9640 Crosshill Blvd., No. 102, contractor is Crabtreee Construction Co., 2,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $500,000.
- ReCharge, 10571 E-Town Parkway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, monument sign, $6,200.
- Bento Asian Kitchen Sushi, 50 Riverside Ave., No. 701, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,700.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 10771 Beach Blvd., contractor is Allen Industries of North Carolina Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Garcia East African Hair Braiding, 6630 Beach Blvd., No. 8, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Gate Petroleum Co., 11350 Baymeadows Road, contractor is National Retail Services Group Inc., interior renovation, $465,000.
- Southside Kia, 9401 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Spring Engineering Inc., 1,260 square feet, install car wash building, $250,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!