These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 18 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Cagle Apartments, 5719 Cagle Road, contractor is Hunter General Contractors LLC, 25,582 square feet, convert hotel to apartments, $250,000.
- UF Health, 11277 New Kings Road, contractor is Charles Perry Partners Inc., 13,163 square feet, new emergency medical and urgent care building, $6 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Bank of America, 9000 Southside Blvd., No. 200, contractor is Marand Builders Inc., 18,400 square feet, interior renovation, $2.6 million.
- Pet Paradise, 1551 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is JW Building Construction LLC, 900 square feet, expansion, $118,545.
- Azure Towers Vape & Smoke Inc., 6003 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 2,617 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,900.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!