These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 26 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Annie’s Walk, 260 Henrys Bluff Place, contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., install community pool, $212,840.
Office, Bank, Professional
- My Salon Suites, 220 Riverside Ave., No. 114, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, 6,254 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.2 million.
- Village Medical, 11430 Beach Blvd., contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $625,000.
- Village Medical, 8309 Southside Blvd., contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., 3,211 square feet, tenant build-out, $625,000.
- Herron Real Estate LLC, 10210 San Jose Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., 2,175 square feet, tenant build-out, $135,000.
- Benny Know Revel Golf Carts, 13830 Gran Bay Parkway, No. 101, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 3,328 square feet, tenant build-out, $25,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- IDEA Public Schools, 2354 University Blvd. N., contractor is Park & Eleazer Construction LLC, 14,688 square feet, 17 permits for portable classrooms, $212,500.
- CVS Pharmacy, Order Pickup, 444 Monument Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall signs, $6,900.
- Iglesia La Gloria de Dios, 6749 Lenox Ave., contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., monument sign, $1,100.
- Mayport Brewing Co. LLC, 2158 Mayport Road, contractor is Bosco Building Contractors Inc., 3,750 square feet, tenant build-out, $250,000.
- JEA, 11458 Apex Trail, contractor is The Haskell Co., 19 permits for the Greenland Water Reclamation Facility, $27.34 million.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!