The JAX Chamber announced its 2012 “Small Business Leader of the Year” winners.
One of the winners will be named the overall 2012 Chamber “Small Business Leader of the Year” at the JAX Chamber annual meeting Jan. 19 at The Florida Theatre.
The winners are:
• Jennifer Marko, Bottle Snugglers, Arlington Council.
• Joanna Frantz, In Motion Physical Therapy, Beaches Division.
• Jepp Walter, Marlin Technology, Downtown Council.
• Ann Freeman, River City Security Services, Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
• Chad Perce, iMethods, Jacksonville IT Council.
• Ann Sabbag, Health Designs, Jacksonville Health Council.
• Tara Yvette Forrest, Florida Imageworks and Promotions, Mandarin Council.
•Sandy Knowles, Coordinated Benefits Group, North Council.
• Kirsten Schneider, Dinners Direct, Professional Women’s Council.
• Diana Otwell, Spectrum Signs & Graphics, South Council.
• Sandy Polletta, Edgewood Bakery, West Council.
“We congratulate our 2012 Small Business Leader of the Year winners,” said John Bryan, director of the Beaches Division and Chamber councils.
“They are exemplary leaders who have achieved great success in their respective fields and outstanding representatives of the chamber’s membership,” he said.
The 11 Northeast Florida business leaders were selected by the Chamber councils, the Beaches Division and the Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
For more information, visit www.myjaxchamber.com.