The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• BC Industrial Supply, 3333 Lenox Ave., contactor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 71,581 square feet enclosed, 1,000 square feet unenclosed, warehouse renovation, $762,075.
• UF Health Jacksonville, Medical Office Building LLC, 15255 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Hartford South Inc., $591,909.
• Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, 11616 San Jose Blvd., contactor is Metro Property Services Inc., $25,377.
• Samuel C. Taylor Foundation, 6555 Chester Ave., contactor is Commercial Sheet Metal Systems Inc., $23,000.
• Kennard Investments, 9865 Beach Blvd., No. 1, contractor is White's Roofing Co. Inc., $18,750.
• Cinemark USA, 4535 Southside Blvd., contractor is Peach State Roofing Inc., $3,221.
• Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, 11616 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three wall signs, $7,000.
• Beach Diner, 1965 San Marco Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
• Agnes Agatha Homemaker Shop, 8081 Philips Highway, No. 1, contractor is Harbinger, wall sign, $2,200.
• Batteries + Bulbs, 13794 Beach Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., No. 2, wall sign, $2,000.