These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 2-5, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
| 1:00 a.m. September 7, 2022
- Taylor Apartments, 6701 Chester Ave., contractor is Colleron Builders Inc., 17 apartment unit front wall replacements, $160,000.
- Deerfoot Point Condominium Association Inc., 7150- 7268 Deerfoot Point Circle, contractor is Florida Certified Contractors LLC, seven permits for stucco and window replacements, $1.07 million.
- UF Health Total Care Clinic, 1833 Boulevard, contractor is C. Harrison Construction Inc., 154,000 square feet, parking garage demolition, $698,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 9325 Baymeadows Road, contractor is H&H Pools LLC, new swimming pool, $90,000.
- The District, 2026 Walnut St., contractor is Thompson Awning & Shutter Co., 611 square feet, install fabric canopy, $15,000.
- Le Sabre, 5773 Le Sabre Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $11,000.
- Crash Champions Collision Repair, 7135 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is AMPRO Inc., wall and ground signs, $4,800.
- Fresenius Kidney Care, 10614 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two wall signs, $4,800.
- Crash Champions Collision Repair Team, 5200 Sunbeam Road, contractor is AMPRO Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- PSA Pro Sealed Asphalt Inc., 4221 Southpoint Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,300.
- Triad Venture Capitalist LLC, 4578 Blanding Blvd., contractor is 3rd Little Pig Construction LLC, 6,577 square feet, alteration demolition, $49,000.