We’re looking for Northeast Florida’s top entrepreneurs.
On March 23, 2023, the Jacksonville Daily Record will feature nine of the region’s top entrepreneurs in our fourth annual recognition of the people who own and run some of the area's most dynamic, established businesses.
Are you a business owner who has built a successful enterprise from scratch; has shown consistent growth and profitability; or who has overcome market and economic obstacles to achieve success? Let us know.
Entrepreneurs whose company reports annual revenue:
• Up to $2 million;
•$2 million to $15 million;
•More than $15 million.
Three finalists will be selected for each category.
• The entrepreneur must be a current owner-shareholder and CEO.
• The company must be based in the five-county area of Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns counties.
• The entrepreneur should fill out the form. Applications from third parties are not accepted.
• The business must be at least 3 years old.
• Candidates must share annual revenue for 2022, 2021 and 2020; provide an employee count for each of the past three years; and be willing to be interviewed and photographed.
Entrepreneurs, please complete the form here
For more information, email Editor Karen Brune Mathis at [email protected]
To advertise in this special edition, call (904) 356-2466 or [email protected]