The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Prism Building, 6971 Business Park Blvd. N., contractor is Harrell Construction Co. Inc., 742 square feet, building addition, $42,500.
• DBSB Inc., 3100 Emerson St., contractor is Toney Construction Co. Inc., 80,000 square feet, demolition, $70,000.
• Southern Roots Filling Station, 1275 King St., contractor is Moducomm Development Inc., 736 square feet, interior renovations, $22,788.
• Synovus Bank of Jacksonville, 10502 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 4,008 square feet, demolition of former Applebee’s restaurant, $14,940.
• Nordstrom and multitenant signs, 4818 River City Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., four ground signs, $100,000.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 842 Dunn Ave., contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design, ground sign, $16,600.
• Smokers World Smoke Shop, 12777 Atlantic Blvd., No. 22, contractor is AEC Electrical Services Inc., wall sign, $1,400.
• Montevilla, 14987 and 14991 Venosa Circle, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., two permits, $317,460.