The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• The Reserve at Mandarin, 4083 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Bemar Services, renovate 1,900-square-foot clubhouse, $64,000.
• Memorial Hospital, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Charles Perry Partners, emergency department expansion and renovation, $16 million.
Office, bank, professional
• Sumner Holdings LLC, 4051 Philips Highway, No. 14, contractor is D.M. Watson Construction, interior improvements to 7,000 square feet, $200,000.
• North Florida Sinus Institute, 9726 Touchton Road, No. 301, contractor is Prestige Properties of Jacksonville, build-out of 2,506 square feet, $95,000.
• Bank of America, 9000 Southside Blvd., Building 600, contractor is RPC General Contractors, renovate 1,500-square-foot café, $92,000.
• Cologix, 4800 Spring Park Road, contractor is Perry McCall Construction, renovate entrance and install entrance ramp, $53,153.
• JP Morgan Chase Bank, 4990 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Auld & White Constructors, build 3,568-square-foot bank, $1.1 million.
• Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brewers, 4586 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Conboy & Mannion Contracting, build 5,670-square-foot restaurant, $995,000.
• Tommy’s Pizza, 4160 Southside Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Age in Place, expansion, $30,000.
• American Freight, 7380 Philips Highway, contractor is Metro Property Services, $187,000.
• Queens Harbour Yacht & Country Club, 238 Queens Harbor Blvd., contractor is Townsend Roofing & Construction Services, $39,435.
• The Church at Chets Creek, 953 New Berlin Road, contractor is J.B. Coxwell Contracting Inc., demolish convenience store, $20,000.
• Wal-Mart, 6830 Normandy Blvd., No. 1, contractor is C.C. Borden Construction, remodel store, $500,000.