Jeremy Kespohl, LaToya Fields, Casie Barnette, Janice Richardson, Brooke DiSalvo and Austin Lewis land positions.
Farah & Farah added three attorneys to its Jacksonville staff.
• Jeremy Kespohl is a breach of warranty and lemon law attorney and focuses on cases involving defective products and/or manufacturers.
A graduate of Florida State University College of Law, Kespohl was admitted to The Florida Bar in 2007.
• LaToya Fields is a personal injury attorney. She was admitted to The Florida Bar in 2020 after graduating from Florida A&M University College of Law.
• Casie Barnette is a personal injury attorney. She graduated from Western New England College School of Law and was admitted to The Florida Bar in 2012.
Richardson joins Marks Gray
Janice Richardson joined the estate planning practice at Marks Gray after nearly 12 years in her practice at Richardson & Richardson.
She received a J.D. from the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University and was admitted to The Florida Bar in 2007.
Boyd & Jenerette adds DiSalvo, Lewis
Boyd & Jenerette added two associate attorneys to its Jacksonville office.
• Brooke DiSalvo focuses her practice on insurance defense litigation, including coverage issues and insurer bad faith/extra-contractual liability.
Admitted to The Florida Bar in 2019, she graduated from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
• Austin Lewis focuses his practice on litigating automotive, trucking, premises and general liability matters.
He graduated from the Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College and was admitted to The Florida Bar in 2019.