The overall 2020 winner will be announced Feb. 20.
JAX Chamber announced the names of the 13 Northeast Florida business owners chosen by its councils, the Beaches and Entrepreneurial Growth divisions and the ImpactJAX young professionals group as their small business leaders of the year.
The chamber will announce the overall 2020 Small Business Leader of the Year at a reception 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 20 at 927 Events at 927 W. Forsyth St. Tickets are $35 and can be purchased online here.
The 13 small business leaders are:
• Alfreda Boney, Perfectly Suited Career Consulting, Entrepreneurial Growth Division
• Jon Cagan, Cagan & Cagan PLLC, ImpactJAX
• Peter Denholm, Supporting Strategies –– Northeast Florida, South Council
• Greg DiFranza, Kamp K-9 Jax Beach, Beaches Division
• Aaron Enos, Sensible Recycling, Inc., IT Council
• Robert Fox, North Florida Warehouse FTZ, Transportation & Logistics Council
• Stephen Hudson, Digital Mark Company LLC, Mandarin Council
• Ben Johnson, Martin Coffee Company, Downtown Council
• Charles Johnston, HeartWired Digital Solutions, West Council
• Earl Kelly, EK3 Technologies, North Council
• Katie Little, Allstate Insurance, Arlington Council
• April Murdaugh, Woman To Woman Financial, Professional Women’s Council
• Jim Satterwhite, Venture Pointe Inc., Health Council
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!