Barton joins Keller Williams Atlantic Partners; Clark to Colliers International North Florida.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected]
• Tammy Razmic joined Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville as chief operating officer. With more than 30 years of health care experience, Razmic most recently was COO of Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center in Palm Beach Gardens. Before that, she was COO and CFO of Inova Fair Oaks Hospital in Fairfax, Virginia.
• Former Jacksonville Mayor and University of North Florida President John Delaney rejoined the Timucuan Parks Foundation board of directors. In 1999, Delaney created the Preservation Project Jacksonville, known now as the Timucuan Parks Foundation. It supports, protects and promotes the network of preserves and the partnership between the city of Jacksonville, Florida State Parks and the National Park Service. Delaney is a shareholder in the Rogers Towers law firm’s Governmental and Regulatory Law Department and a principal in The Fiorentino Group. Delaney was on the PPJ board from 1999-2003 and served a year on the board in 2005 when it was Preservation North Florida.
• North Florida Land Trust has elected new officers and added four new members to its board of directors. John Delaney was elected to take over as chair, David Barton will again serve as vice chair, Ryan Switzer will be secretary and Patrick Carney was re-elected to the treasurer position. The leadership roles will begin in 2021 and each will serve in the position for a term of one year.
The four new members of the board are Lisa Barton, Scott Keith, Connie McDaniel and Ted McGowan. They will begin their roles in January.
• Lisa Barton is a broker associate with Keller Williams Atlantic Partners. Keith is the regional president for North Florida at Truist Financial Corp. McDaniel is a former executive with The Coca-Cola Co. in Atlanta. McGowan has served as executive director of Clay County Port Inc. and Reynolds Real Estate Ventures.
• The Local Initiatives Support Corporation named Irvin “PeDro” Cohen as executive director of LISC Jacksonville, the local arm of the nationwide community development organization. He succeeds Janet Owens, who died April 8. Cohen most recently served as vice president of operations for the First Coast YMCA, with 19 facilities around the city. He previously was executive director of New Town Success Zone, a community-based organization providing services focused on lifting up children and families.
• Matthew Clark joined Colliers International North Florida as senior director specializing in investment sales, retail and office landlord representation and tenant representation. He previously served more than a decade as a senior vice president at Jacksonville-based Prime Realty.
• Web technology company Web.com Group appointed Paula Drum as chief growth officer. She is responsible for leading the Web.com Group marketing team and driving new customer acquisition, customer retention and cross-selling across Web.com Group’s brands and services. She most recently served as chief marketing and digital officer of SouthernCarlson, a distributor of construction supplies.
• Watson Realty Corp. announced that Molly Feldman is the new manager of Watson Relocation Services.
• Cmdr. Marion Gregg assumed the role of director for public health at Naval Hospital Jacksonville. Gregg, a preventive medicine physician, previously served as the hospital’s associate chief medical officer.
• Sapna Foundation added Isabelle Renault, president and CEO, St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce, to its Founding Advisory Panel. She joins seven other members of the panel as the first woman. Raghu Misra founded Sapna as a platform to connect displaced workers with organizations needing talent.
• Chelle Thomas joined Oasis Senior Advisors Jacksonville as a senior advisor of the franchise, which offers free, community-based referral housing placement assistance for seniors in Jacksonville and the Beaches.
• The Florida Green Building Coalition elected Mary Tappouni, president of Jacksonville-based Breaking Ground Contracting, as treasurer.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!