The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Dr. James Gaff, 8101 Southside Blvd., No. 8, contractor is TICON Inc., 2,460 square feet, tenant build-out, $183,460.
• United Parcel Service, 4420 Imeson Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, pavement expansion for parking, landscaping and site lighting, $3 million.
• Subaru of Jacksonville, 10800 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Harrell Construction Co. Inc., 2,451 square feet, renovation of building, $548,850.
• Sweet Pete’s, 400 N. Hogan St., contractor is C.W.R. Inc., 25,089 square feet, demolish first, second and third floors, $35,000.
• House of Dog, 10950 San Jose Blvd., No. 36, contractor is J.I. Lad Inc., 3,567 square feet, add nonstructural decorative walls, attach both electrical and plumbing to new fixtures, $5,000.
• Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 14201 Pecan Park Road, contractor is P&A Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., $188,000.
• Kids World of Florida, 2597 Oak St., contractor is Tillman Building Service, $22,000.
School, library, educational institution
• Jacksonville University, 2354 University Blvd., contractor is Raines Construction & Home Repair Inc., build concrete fence post with brick, $40,000.
• Simon Property Group, 4818 River City Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., BCBG and multitenant ground sign, $25,000.
• Lampkins Patterson Cremation Funeral Service, 6615 Arlington Expressway, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two wall signs, $3,000.
• Terra Costa, 3070, 3076, 3081 and 3087 Lucena Lane, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., four permits, $968,810.