The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Dr. James Gaff, 8101 Southside Blvd., No. 8, contractor is TICON Inc., 2,460 square feet, tenant build-out, $183,460.
• United Parcel Service, 4420 Imeson Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, pavement expansion for parking, landscaping and site lighting, $3 million.
• Subaru of Jacksonville, 10800 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Harrell Construction Co. Inc., 2,451 square feet, renovation of building, $548,850.
• Sweet Pete’s, 400 N. Hogan St., contractor is C.W.R. Inc., 25,089 square feet, demolish first, second and third floors, $35,000.
• House of Dog, 10950 San Jose Blvd., No. 36, contractor is J.I. Lad Inc., 3,567 square feet, add nonstructural decorative walls, attach both electrical and plumbing to new fixtures, $5,000.
• Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 14201 Pecan Park Road, contractor is P&A Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., $188,000.
• Kids World of Florida, 2597 Oak St., contractor is Tillman Building Service, $22,000.
School, library, educational institution
• Jacksonville University, 2354 University Blvd., contractor is Raines Construction & Home Repair Inc., build concrete fence post with brick, $40,000.
• Simon Property Group, 4818 River City Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., BCBG and multitenant ground sign, $25,000.
• Lampkins Patterson Cremation Funeral Service, 6615 Arlington Expressway, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two wall signs, $3,000.
• Terra Costa, 3070, 3076, 3081 and 3087 Lucena Lane, contractor is Standard Pacific of Florida GP Inc., four permits, $968,810.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!